Sunday, February 25, 2007
OK this is bloody weird.
First I dreamt of Aisyah's BJ; in that dream he was flirting with me and he was actually Fattah's relative. And he talked about clubbing to their uncle as if it was no biggie. The whole thing was at some kenduri of theirs. God knows why I was there.
On Saturday, I dream of Baby HB (my dear girls, you know who she is!) She was wearing a black sleeveless top, doing a motorcycle stunt in the middle of the road with her boyfriend. As the bike spun around, she was at the side of it, one hand holding on to the handlebar, the other arm flailing about with a huge grin plastered across her face. Wooohoo! It was hilarious.
Last night I dreamt Chal asked him out to an escort. I told him about it when I woke up and he said yeah that's exactly what happened.
WTH?
What's the sign or message underlying all these dreams?
Wonder what I'll dream about next.
X O X O; 6:52 pm